Microsoft Office 365: Expectations vs. Reality
There are many benefits to implementing Microsoft Office 365 including reducing capital expenditures, the ability to scale your business quickly, and simplified licensing. There have also been increased features and functionality such as Yammer, Delve and Skype for Business. Keep in mind, however, there can be some challenges associated with Office 365 implementations. Organizations need to take the proper measures to prepare for quality migration and management of this critical suite of end user productivity services.
I’ll be hosting a webinar on 11/18, with my colleagues Jay Keating and Geoff Smith, to cover strategies for migrating and supporting mobile workforces. If you’re considering implementation, I highly recommend you register. Below are some of the topics Jay, Geoff and I will be covering:
- Office 365 capabilities and use cases
- Microsoft Cloud IaaS (Azure) considerations
- Hidden challenges of migrating to Office 365
- Licensing, version control, & AD Premium & Office 365 E3 issues
- The ugly side of post-migration user support
- SLAs, Quality of Service, and accountability challenges
- Security, confidentiality, and compliance pit falls
- Having the CFO talk – risks, benefits, costs
Register now for David’s upcoming webinar, “Microsoft Office 365: Expectations vs. Reality.” Bring your questions, as there will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar!
By David Barter, Practice Manager, Microsoft Technologies