Introducing GitMantis: The Future of Cloud-Native IT
According to Gartner, by 2025 we’ll see nearly 95% of all new IT workloads residing on cloud-native platforms. Having been in software engineering for over two decades, I’ve seen the evolution of technology firsthand. If you’re a CIO, CISO, or an executive, you are well aware of the challenges that come with such a transition such as:
- Tool Sprawl: Many IT and DevOps organizations grapple with a myriad of technologies that don’t seamlessly integrate.
- Distributed Configurations: Developing applications and services for the cloud means you must handle configurations scattered across various environments.
- Operational Blind Spots: The ability for applications and services to scale with the cloud is great, but limited visibility and other factors often affect your operations.
- Kubernetes & Multi-Cloud Complexities: Containers have helped simplify a lot of DevOps tasks but have also introduced new costs and intricacies related to managing multiple cloud environments.
- Security & Compliance: It seems like the minute your dev teams adopt a new technology, there are 47 new rules and regulations that your engineers are forced to comply with—or face the wrath of the cybersecurity team (or worse, lawyers).
From small businesses to global giants, these challenges are universal. That’s why, at Blue Mantis, we’re introducing a dedicated GitOps technology practice. Our goal: to assist organizations in transforming and enhancing their software development lifecycle.
GitMantis Is Managed GitOps as a Service
Our solution, GitMantis, is designed to consolidate the cloud-native tools you require for swift, secure, and efficient software code delivery. It’s more than just a platform; it’s a comprehensive service that ensures infrastructure automation, optimizes your CI/CD pipeline, and provides a robust deployment system. For those unfamiliar, GitOps is a contemporary method that merges version control with declarative infrastructure management, enhancing software delivery and operational efficiency. With over 30 years of technological leadership, Blue Mantis is poised to help businesses harness the full potential of GitOps.
Why Choose Blue Mantis for GitOps?
Our GitOps initiative is a response to the growing demand from organizations aiming to bridge the development-operations divide. In today’s world, where software drives everything, GitOps isn’t just a boon for developers; it’s crucial for a comprehensive security strategy. The Blue Mantis GitOps practice team, led by me, comprises seasoned GitOps engineers and consultants who understand the nuances of GitOps principles.
Through our GitOps practice, Blue Mantis will deliver:
- Expert Guidance: Blue Mantis’ team of certified Kubernetes consultants provides expertise on unifying, simplifying, and securing GitOps workflows, best practices, and tools delivered as a managed service.
- Customized Solutions: A range of tailored consulting and training services to meet the specialized needs and goals of each organization, ensuring a seamless transition to GitOps.
- Security and Compliance: Expertise in integrating security and compliance audits and validation into GitOps pipelines to maintain a robust security posture.
- Continuous Improvement: Ongoing support and optimization services to continually improve GitOps practices, keeping pace with the ever-evolving Kubernetes landscape.
Who Are the Technology Partners for GitMantis?
Blue Mantis teamed up with Nethopper for unparalleled Kubernetes operations and CloudTruth to automate the multi-cloud security facets of GitMantis. Nethopper, the pioneer of Kubernetes Application Operations Platform as a Service (KAOPS), brought to the table innovative new ways for development teams to manage and deploy any application in any cloud simply and securely. CloudTruth’s digital twin technology to model processes and find potential leaks before they occur was our first choice when it came to automating and managing the must-have security needed for “print-perfect” cloud configurations.
Blue Mantis integrates these powerful technologies into our GitMantis solution to help you:
- Boost Productivity: Harness the full power of cloud-native technology.
- Accelerate Development: Get your products to market faster than ever.
- Innovate Freely: Push boundaries without operational constraints.
- Optimize DevOps: Achieve cost efficiency, scalability, stability, and agility.
- Enhance Security: Meet and exceed regulatory compliance standards.
All five of those points are crucial to success when it comes to delivering code, but the importance of security when it comes to cloud-native IT can’t be overstated. For organizations building and deploying applications in the cloud, the ability to manage configuration settings and secrets in a centralized and secure manner is an absolute must. But as development teams move their containerized services into multiple clouds, it becomes difficult for dev teams—especially today’s highly-distributed dev teams with a mix of onsite, nearshore, and offshore resources—to keep everything straight.
GitMantis automates all the often manual processes required for everything related to successfully code using a GitOps framework: from security and compliance to Kubernetes management and everything in between. Development groups using GitMantis can increase their deployment velocity by up to 50 percent with our solution.
Connect With Us to Assess Your GitMantis Needs
In the ever-evolving landscape of cloud-native IT, security remains paramount. As development teams expand their reach across multiple clouds, maintaining configuration settings and secrets becomes vital. GitMantis is our answer to these challenges, automating processes and increasing deployment velocity.
Blue Mantis consultants take an “assess, modernize, and manage” approach to every GitMantis engagement. We can perform comprehensive assessments of your existing Kubernetes and cloud environments using unique AIOps tools. We can look at your config and secrets architecture to discover ways to enhance the productivity of your DevOps teams without sacrificing security.
Connect with Blue Mantis to learn how we can deliver a GitMantis solution tailored for your desired business outcomes. Trust in our expertise, and let’s embark on this transformative journey together.